Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Solo2 very slow boot from Standby

artful

Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2011
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Northeast UK
My Solo2 is a few years old now and still works well except recently it's started taking around one minute to come out of standby. I've searched for information on this and found a mention that a failing power supply could be a problem so I bought a 12V 120W replacement which is double the power rating of the original but that's made no difference. I'm running the latest OpenVix OS and always keep it up to date. The hard drive was fairly full so I've deleted a lot of video files and cleared the cache with the cache flush plugin, none of which has made any difference. I'm wondering if a firmware update will fix it or is it a hardware problem.

Has anyone had a similar problem and can advise me please.
 
Sometimes if you do a fresh install and setup it can make a difference.
Do a backup of your system before upgrading to hdd.
Sometimes things get corrupted.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top