Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Some picons missing from infobar

minesh

Member
Joined
May 9, 2015
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Hi I have a couple of boxes 1 Edision OS Mega and another VU+ Duo 4K both are missing ITV HD picons. I’ve cleared the picons folder and download e2piconizer from the feeds but it’s still missing.

I’ve renamed all the other itvhd areas excluding London HD

Latest version of Openvix 6.4.0.11

Any help would be appreciated. Not the end of the world if I can’t fix it.

Thanks.
 
How are you expecting the picons to show if you have renamed the channels?
 
Hi I have a couple of boxes 1 Edision OS Mega and another VU+ Duo 4K both are missing ITV HD picons. I’ve cleared the picons folder and download e2piconizer from the feeds but it’s still missing.

I’ve renamed all the other itvhd areas excluding London HD

Latest version of Openvix 6.4.0.11

Any help would be appreciated. Not the end of the world if I can’t fix it.

Thanks.

You can install a newer picon pack than the one on openvix server
Code:
openpicons.com

Or install the atv picon feeds which scrapes from same site
 
Apologies I should have said I renamed the picon files. I only need the ITV 1 London HD so added a "2" to the file name thinking it might have been causing a conflict.

Also tried openpicons.com but still missing ITV 1 picon

Regards
 
If you installed the picons from openpicons.com, there could be something wrong on your receiver. Double check your debug log just in case your receiver has more than one picon location.

The picon should be called "itv1londonhd.png". Just for reference, install the plugin called "piconsmissing". Run it, it will tell you exactly what names you need to use as well as picons it has found and any missing ones.
 

Attachments

  • itv1.webp
    itv1.webp
    61.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Hi thanks for the reply.

I have checked again and renamed it picon to itv1londonhd.png it was itvlondonhd.png it is working now. I had same problem with CBBC and Cbeebies picon. Do you know what these should be called.

Thanks again
 
Run the 'piconsmissing' plugin as Abu suggested.
It will give you the snp name & srp reference.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top