Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Sorry Feeds are down for maintenance..PLEASE HELP ?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrsmile
  • Start date Start date
M

mrsmile

Guest
Hello,

Im new to all this so please bear with with but I have a vu+ solo 2 running on Vix version 3.0. everything is running and set up no probs BUT every time I go to download plugins or software updates I keep getting a message just saying Sorry Feeds are down for maintenance. Im just wondering if the feeds are down (tho I have been getting this message for last 3 days ) or if there is something i can / should be doing . I go to information and see I am using version 3.0, build 748, kernel 3.3.8 and drivers 2013-09-16 and last update 2013-10-05

I am using iDreamX on mac to control solo 2.

If I can download via solo 2 and have to use iDreamX to transfer, where would I find downloads

If any1 can help me get the correct setting to get feeds working it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Adam (Newbie);)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top