Since my update to Apollo 137 I have found the volume to be way lower.
By this I mean I have to turn the volume up way more on my TV to achieve the same sound level as I did previously. To give you an example - I used to have the volume control at around half on the Technomate and at 15 on the Telly.
Now after the upgrade to 137, with the volume control at around half on the Technomate, I need it at 25 on the Telly to get the same level of audio I am normally accustomed to
Now its not a big deal really but when I swap from Technomate to another device ie my Blue Ray then I have to lower the TV volume considerabley
Again its not much of an issue but when your used to something and it changes it can sometimes be a pain
By this I mean I have to turn the volume up way more on my TV to achieve the same sound level as I did previously. To give you an example - I used to have the volume control at around half on the Technomate and at 15 on the Telly.
Now after the upgrade to 137, with the volume control at around half on the Technomate, I need it at 25 on the Telly to get the same level of audio I am normally accustomed to
Now its not a big deal really but when I swap from Technomate to another device ie my Blue Ray then I have to lower the TV volume considerabley
Again its not much of an issue but when your used to something and it changes it can sometimes be a pain