Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Sourcetree workflow error

abu baniaz

Moderator
Joined
Sep 16, 2010
Messages
24,113
Reaction score
178
Points
63
Location
East London
I am getting this error when pushing with Sourcetree.

Code:
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks push -v --set-upstream origin Developer:Developer
POST git-receive-pack (226 bytes)
Pushing to https://github.com/AbuBaniaz/enigma2_OpenViX.git
To https://github.com/AbuBaniaz/enigma2_OpenViX.git
 ! [remote rejected]       Developer -> Developer (refusing to allow an OAuth App to create or update workflow `.github/workflows/enigma2.yml` without `workflow` scope)
error: failed to push some refs to 'https://github.com/AbuBaniaz/enigma2_OpenViX.git'




Completed with errors, see above.

I have seen this:
Code:
https://rotadev.com/how-to-resolve-refusing-to-allow-an-oauth-app-to-create-or-update-workflow-on-git-push-dev/

I have generated the token. But it does not tell me where to enter the token in Sourcetree. Any pointers please.
 
Github: https [...] Password-based authentication for Git has been removed [...]

Why are you not using ssh and a key?
 
Last edited:
I am using SSH and a key. The key has been there since 2016.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2022-04-26 200310.webp
    Screenshot 2022-04-26 200310.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Sorted it by crook. I went credential manager in Control panel, deleted all Github credentials.
Started Git bash, it forced Git Credential manager to authenticate, did so. And done.

Code:
User@DESKTOP/e/001_Git/02_mycopy/vix_enigma2_mycopy (Developer)
$ git push -u origin Developer
info: please complete authentication in your browser...
Total 0 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 0
remote:
remote: Create a pull request for 'Developer' on GitHub by visiting:
remote:      https://github.com/AbuBaniaz/enigma2_OpenViX/pull/new/Developer
remote:
To https://github.com/AbuBaniaz/enigma2_OpenViX.git
 * [new branch]            Developer -> Developer
Branch 'Developer' set up to track remote branch 'Developer' from 'origin'.


User@DESKTOP/e/001_Git/02_mycopy/vix_enigma2_mycopy (Developer)
$
 
So how/where do I change it?

The contents of post 4 are by Gitbash, so sourcetree was not even involved. I had stopped trying to resolve issue using sourcetree. I just pasted
Code:
git push -u origin Developer
 
I only use command line to work with github, it changed to required you to create a token and use that instead of using your password.

Not my real token by the way!
Code:
git clone https://LraiZer:[email protected]/LraiZer/autobouquets.git
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top