Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

SportsDevil on TSmedia - Anybody got it working?

  • Thread starter Thread starter carlralph
  • Start date Start date
C

carlralph

Guest
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anybody has been able to watch anything on the SportsDevil add on in TSmedia, I noticed it was added it a recent update, I can find plenty of footy matches but nothing actually loads up, I just wondered if anybody had any joy with this?

I am on vix build 805, fresh install.
TSmedia version 4.8

Cheers:thumbsup:
 
I can't get any streams to load on it via tsmedia but I am using sportsdevil on xbmcaddons and they work fine on that. Let me know if you need any help.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top