S
scottywhu
Guest
Hi Guys,
Just a quick bit of advice/info if anyone can help.
Can someone please tell me what settings I should have for my EPG.
At the moment I have :
EPG Location: Media/HDD
Autorefresh Yes
Refresh every hour Yes
Refresh every (in hours) 1
Automatic save No
Is this correct ?
Basically I'm a little confused with the refreshing and saving options, so if anyone can help I'd be most grateful.
I use Autobouquet at 3.00am and the crossepg is downloaded at 4.00am.
Running on latest image (785 3.1.1)
Thanks
Scott
Just a quick bit of advice/info if anyone can help.
Can someone please tell me what settings I should have for my EPG.
At the moment I have :
EPG Location: Media/HDD
Autorefresh Yes
Refresh every hour Yes
Refresh every (in hours) 1
Automatic save No
Is this correct ?
Basically I'm a little confused with the refreshing and saving options, so if anyone can help I'd be most grateful.
I use Autobouquet at 3.00am and the crossepg is downloaded at 4.00am.
Running on latest image (785 3.1.1)
Thanks
Scott