Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Standby

  • Thread starter Thread starter buz
  • Start date Start date
B

buz

Guest
How do I stop vix 2.3 putting vu duo into standby. I want vu to stay on permanently.
 
Push blue button then pick Vix then power manager then disable it.
But out of interest why do you not want it to go into standby?
 
That's what I thought. Power manager is already disabled so maybe it's a bug.

I don't want it to go to standby to save me the hastle of reprogramming my logitech universal remote which controls my AV setup.
 
I don't want it to go to standby to save me the hastle of reprogramming my logitech universal remote which controls my AV setup.
LoL, now you are using a good R/C that is very easy to setup, and you want the box's normal behaviour to be changed!!??
In Logitech's clientware just re-run the activity setup with the correct settings, a 2 minutes job. If you want I'll do that for you, just PM me your Logitech account.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top