T
tinomclaren
Guest
Hi there
Sorry to ask this, ive setup my new Vu+solo2 over the last 10 days without asking but need to ask you chaps a question (Vix)
Ive setup crossEPG to daily DL with Rytec UK XMLTV provider.
The problem is I have edited my Bouquets in DreamBoxEdit (moved some and deleted some) but after the daily EPG update it overwrites my edits,
so my question is, can I change any VIX settings to stop the Bouquets being reset and to just update the services inside my edited bouquets?
Or am I asking too much
Tino
Sorry to ask this, ive setup my new Vu+solo2 over the last 10 days without asking but need to ask you chaps a question (Vix)
Ive setup crossEPG to daily DL with Rytec UK XMLTV provider.
The problem is I have edited my Bouquets in DreamBoxEdit (moved some and deleted some) but after the daily EPG update it overwrites my edits,
so my question is, can I change any VIX settings to stop the Bouquets being reset and to just update the services inside my edited bouquets?
Or am I asking too much
Tino