Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt HD2400] Strange HDMI IN issue

fltk

Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
68
Reaction score
4
Points
8
When I enable HDMI IN full screen mode I always get a black screen. I have tried with and without an HDMI splitter - no difference. That means I can make it work on a very, very few occasions - with or without a splitter.
When I enable HDMI IN PiP mode it always works, with or without a splitter.
Its a Windows 10 PC that is connected to the HDMI IN socket.
Will it help to update the image to a newer version?

My STB is an AX Quadbox HD2400 (Mutant HD2400)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top