Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Stream from Box lags and Transcoding Setting couldn't save anymore

MotteX

New member
Joined
Jan 31, 2016
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello,

since your Software Version 5.0.013 the streaming it iPad or Smartphone isn't working without lags anymore.
The last Version with working streaming was 5.0.013 for me.
Moreover than I tried to change Transcoding Settings via WebInterface but if I change this the box wouldn't save the changed settings anymore...

Could you please check this and solve this possible bug ?

Thank you
 
EDIT: Some Lag also on normal TV..

By the way I have a complete new installation via USB and without restoring settings.
 
Hello,

the picture and the sound stops shortly on stream with and without transcoding.
On TV just the picture stops shortly.

By the way I use DVB T2 with two different lines and I have Quality between 85 - 100% on the different channels and Signal 74% on all channels.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top