Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo SE] Streaming format

  • Thread starter Thread starter rdougan
  • Start date Start date
R

rdougan

Guest
Hey guys.

I'm in the process of building a good streaming app for iOS for OpenVix/Dreambox/etc.

I have streaming working via Open Webif. It works fine via VLC.

However I'm trying to find the code behind this. What "project" has that streaming code? From looking, openwebif is just the UI, not the actual streaming code.

Is this part of enigma? Or the actual VU+ device? Do we have access to the source code?

I need to be able to stream via HLS format - which is now common in the iOS world (it appears to be using RSTP right now).

Thanks,
Robert
 
Hi,
streamproxy is one of the parts responsible for streaming. If you know a bit Android there is DreamDroid as Open Source where you can see how it is done there.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top