J
juanca2000
Guest
Hello All,
I have been using streaming (transcoding) from my solo2 to my android devices recently and worked quite well inside and outside of my home (3G and wifi).
It stopped working with this last update (update done on 2013.12.16)
The last image I had in the backup was build 790 (2013-11-16). I have downgraded it to this build and streaming to android devices is working fine again.
Some solution already available to use streaming to android with latest build? Any news on this for future versions? I ll wait with my old build 790 until this is solved as I am using it quite often. It is a great feature very handy.
Thanks a lot for your advices.
PS. It is my first post and did not really find where to post it. I hope it is the correct place.
I have been using streaming (transcoding) from my solo2 to my android devices recently and worked quite well inside and outside of my home (3G and wifi).
It stopped working with this last update (update done on 2013.12.16)
The last image I had in the backup was build 790 (2013-11-16). I have downgraded it to this build and streaming to android devices is working fine again.
Some solution already available to use streaming to android with latest build? Any news on this for future versions? I ll wait with my old build 790 until this is solved as I am using it quite often. It is a great feature very handy.
Thanks a lot for your advices.
PS. It is my first post and did not really find where to post it. I hope it is the correct place.
Last edited by a moderator:
