I had some changes in the last days with the new OpenVIX image and a new wifi AP and repeater connected to the main router.
The new Access point it's a Asus RT-N12D1 and provides internet to the Gigablue as N mode on 2.4 Gb, but if I transfer a movie via ftp I see that I can reach 8-10 Mb/sec but the transfering is not stable and it's intermittent so I cannot watch a video via web streaming.
Please, could you confirm if generally you have no issue with last image so I can investigate in the wifi setting? Thank you
The new Access point it's a Asus RT-N12D1 and provides internet to the Gigablue as N mode on 2.4 Gb, but if I transfer a movie via ftp I see that I can reach 8-10 Mb/sec but the transfering is not stable and it's intermittent so I cannot watch a video via web streaming.
Please, could you confirm if generally you have no issue with last image so I can investigate in the wifi setting? Thank you
