Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Stuck in boot loop after package update today

  • Thread starter Thread starter pdlee
  • Start date Start date
P

pdlee

Guest
After carrying out a package update this evening my Duo is stuck in a boot loop on the front screen. I can't get into the menus to check the build number but there was only one update available, if this helps?

The system did an automatic backup which seemed to complete ok, then installed the package update but when it restarted, the spinning Vix logo appeared on the openvix front screen for almost 10 seconds and then disappeared before reappearing again in the same loop. Restarting the box just takes me back to the same point.

Can anyone suggest how I might be able to get out of this loop or will I need to reflash?

Thanks.
 
Just reflash and use the settings backup created by the image to restore your plugins etc.

also if possible FTP into the receiver while its still looping and post a couple of the logs here.
 
It seems pretty clear epg data is corrupt, I think you need to do a clean install and maybe check the integrity of your hdd or USB drives.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top