Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mini] Stuttering Video over network

kev1372003

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2014
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Evening Gents,

For a while now I have had a Duo2(lounge and network wired) and a Solo2(bedroom and network wired), I use the Duo2 for most of my recordings onto the internal HDD and have no Issues watching them on the solo2, recently I purchased a Edision OS mini from the sponsor for my conservatory.

The problem I have Is watching a recording stored on my Duo2 on the OS mini, the audio/visual is very stuttery and the VIX icon just keeps spinning In the top left hand corner, I have tried both wifi and cabled option with the same results.

All Units are running the latest images.

All on the same router(ASUS RT-AC66U)

Any suggestions guys?
 
Conservatory - fully hard wired or powerplugs?
Have you tried solo in the conservatory?
 
Last edited:
Fully hard wired and also good wifi, I have not moved the boxes around yet but the tv I fine on Netflix using either.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top