This includes Gigablue hd 800 se on version 770
My setup is Vu+ Duo in livingroom connected directly to router and Gigablue hd 800 se in Bedroom connect via homeplug.
I have setup network mount on Gigablue to use hdd of the Vu+ duo.
The issue I have is when I play .avi file and try to use external subtitles they wont start playing until roughly 5 minutes in and appear messed up or they dont play at all.
Now....
Here's where the problem lies if I use my gigablue and watch the EXACT same video and subtitles they play without a hitch.
(I have just tried it there playing same file roughly the same time and subtitles appear on the gigablue but not vu+)
I have had a play about with the delay settings in quick subtitle menu on vu+ duo but this hasnt helped.
I tried to get logs but theres none there for today.
Hope someone has a suggestion for this.
My setup is Vu+ Duo in livingroom connected directly to router and Gigablue hd 800 se in Bedroom connect via homeplug.
I have setup network mount on Gigablue to use hdd of the Vu+ duo.
The issue I have is when I play .avi file and try to use external subtitles they wont start playing until roughly 5 minutes in and appear messed up or they dont play at all.
Now....
Here's where the problem lies if I use my gigablue and watch the EXACT same video and subtitles they play without a hitch.
(I have just tried it there playing same file roughly the same time and subtitles appear on the gigablue but not vu+)
I have had a play about with the delay settings in quick subtitle menu on vu+ duo but this hasnt helped.
I tried to get logs but theres none there for today.
Hope someone has a suggestion for this.
