Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Subtitle query

IAmATeaf

New member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
507
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
South of the Watford Gap!
I've noticed since the few updates that when I record a program and then ply the recording if I enable subtitles then they are out of sync. Owe I then set the option for timing if no sync from 3.5 to 0 then sync is restored but then the subtitles on live feed are out.

I know I can turn off PTS to fix this but am wondering what's changed recently to cause this issue.
 
i said this months ago but nothing has been done to solve this very annoying problem. It must be that nothing can be done to solve the problem.

what's PTS btw?

Sent from my V972 Core4 using Tapatalk HD
 
i said this months ago but nothing has been done to solve this very annoying problem. It must be that nothing can be done to solve the problem.

what's PTS btw?

Sent from my V972 Core4 using Tapatalk HD

Developers & testers have to expierence the issue before anything can be fixed, if needs be.
The more details the better so we can try to reproduce.
What channels, what sats, what image, what build & so on...
Debug logs might also help.

PTS = Permanent Time Shift, found in the settings menu.
 
Sorry, the channels are most of the Sky channels, Discovery HD for example and Channel 5 HD are the last 2 recordings that I made and watched.

Image I was using when I posted was 697 but I've updated to 699 today.

I've only just noticed the problem in the last month or so and enabling PTS in effect causes the problem.

Some background, the default image comes with the settings for timing if there's no sync set to 3.5 secs, if I enable PTS then I had to set that setting to 0 else the subtitles would be out of sync but with it set to 0 live and recording subtitles would always be in sync.

Now recently if I have that setting set to 0 with PTS enabled then live is fine but on recordings the subtitles are out of sync which means I then have to set the delay back to 3.5 and reset it to 0 for live etc....
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top