captain jack
Member
Hi,
I've actually posted this message on OpenPLI forums but didn't really get any concrete answers. Basically, the issue is that whenever I use HD skins, my teletext subtitles appear "squished" from the sides. This only happens on teletext subtitles and only on HD skins. This also happened on my old DM800 box, so I think the issue is related to either the drivers, OpenPLI subtitle handler or the skin used.
Here's what it looks like with HD and non-HD skins.


Any ideas? Can I manually modify HD skins to make subtitles look like they do in SD ones
Cheers
CJ
I've actually posted this message on OpenPLI forums but didn't really get any concrete answers. Basically, the issue is that whenever I use HD skins, my teletext subtitles appear "squished" from the sides. This only happens on teletext subtitles and only on HD skins. This also happened on my old DM800 box, so I think the issue is related to either the drivers, OpenPLI subtitle handler or the skin used.
Here's what it looks like with HD and non-HD skins.


Any ideas? Can I manually modify HD skins to make subtitles look like they do in SD ones
Cheers
CJ
