Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[SF4008] Subtitles problem

skippie

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Messages
450
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
68
I noticed that the subtitles are not right anymore since the latest version. I can't get the subtitles to follow the talk anymore, way out of time they are.
On English channels and on Belgian channels I tried.
 
this is when watching recordings, the subtitles are ok when watching live programs
 
Went back to 5.0.017 and subtitles run perfectly again when watching recorded programs.
 
I know this is a long time ago, but can you recall which version you upgraded from?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top