Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Sundtek DVB-S: ABM Cannot read data

dsayers

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Mar 19, 2016
Messages
1,871
Reaction score
20
Points
38
Hi im am trying to scan Sky UK with ABM on my VU+uno4k and I get AutoBouquetsMaker Cannot read data.

I have added a Sundtek Tuner and trying to use my CustomMix this also happens when scanning without my mix or just Sky UK with Virgin UK disabled.

Attached is a debug log only thing I can see is:

< 956.779> [ABM-main][doTune] Nim found on slot id 8 with sat 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G

Then:

< 963.472> [ABM-DvbScanner] Reading services (SKY)...
< 981.248> [eEPGCache] nownext finished(1507561766)
< 981.272> [eEPGCache] virgin nownext finished(1507561766)
< 983.517> [ABM-DvbScanner] Timed out reading BAT
< 983.518> [ABM-DvbScanner] Read 0 services with bouquet_id = 0x1005
< 983.518> [ABM-DvbScanner] Reading services extra info...
< 1003.564> [ABM-DvbScanner] Timed out reading SDT
< 1003.565> [ABM-DvbScanner] Cannot fetch SDT for the following transport_stream_id list: [2093, 2111, 2016, 2029, 2054, 2094, 2019, 2057]
< 1003.567> [ABM-DvbScanner] Read extra info for 0 services
< 1003.568> [ABM-Manager][read] sat_282_sky_uk, Done
< 1003.568> [ABM-main][doScan] Cannot read data

I have had to edit the log to remove some personal info but I dont think that will effect it.
 

Attachments

I have just tried removing providers catch and that has made no difference here is another log without CustomMix with Virgin UK disabled scanning North West Yourkhire HD
 

Attachments

Is it the same after EPG importer has finished?

I didnt think about that I have been going straight to scan after boot then getting the error. Just tried ABM scan again without rebooting and it scanned but only just over 100 channels found and most are named unknown.

Unknown.webp

Then I try ABM scan again and get cannot read data I will need to re enable debug logs then wait for EPG Import to finish.
 
I have removed epg import and all scripts as well as running delete all channel data command in case they are causing issues but I still get the same attached is another debug log.

Could my Tuner config have any issues?

Tuner A, B and C enabled and Tuners D to H nothing connected then Tuner I (sat tuner) enabled.
 

Attachments

IIRC, there might be an issue with Satellite Sundtek tuners and ABM. Might be mistaken
 
IIRC, there might be an issue with Satellite Sundtek tuners and ABM. Might be mistaken

I think there is changed all my FBC Tuners to nothing connected and ran ABM scan its pulling in more channels but most are saying Unknown for the channel names and sometimes I get cannot read data.

The signals are around 73% they are higher on other boxes so maybe the tuner is sensitive to signals ill have to have a play with the connectors.
 
No I don't have his Skype. I did manage to contact him before using the forum chat but if I could have his Skype that would be better thanks.
 
Last edited:
Just an update it seems something so simple within the Sundtek Plugin turn Hardware PID Filter off im not sure what that does but Sundtek told me to turn it off and it worked Ive asked if the can be off by default as it seems a regular issue, although Sundtek said its off by default so maybe I have switched it on.

PID Filter.webp

PS can this be moved to the Sundtek support section as it may help others with similar issues
 
Last edited:
Hardware PID is on by default. I've just installed mine on the Vu+ Uno 4K and it now scans properly with ABM.
Thanks for sticking with it Dave :D
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top