Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Symlink on DCC

As mentioned in my 1st post I set the symlink with DCC called "oscam files" which takes me directly to config where all my oscam files are.
But I have no idea what you mean by "symlink with DCC".
 
But I have no idea what you mean by "symlink with DCC".

In Dreambox Control Center you have the option to create a new symlink. In FTP, rather that going to etc then to tuxbox and the to config (where my oscam files are) I just click on my newly made symlink which I have named "oscam files" and I go directly to "config"
 
Won't the order the files are restored be significant, files/directories first, then the symlink, otherwise it will fail.
 
Won't the order the files are restored be significant, files/directories first, then the symlink, otherwise it will fail.
No. The symlink is an entry in the file system. What it points to doesn't have to exist (which is a "dangling symlink").
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top