Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Technical question re: lamedb & userbouquet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tw4T
  • Start date Start date
ther is no connection mate

the lamebd is a database of channels scanned

the bouquet is just all those channels sorted into catagories

but they need to both be present well the lamedb needs to be present for the bouquets to read from it
 
What I mean is, what section of lamedb is relevent to each channel in the bouquet. IE. what part of lamedb relates to
#NAME Arabsat
#SERVICE 1:64:618:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:
#DESCRIPTION ===ARABSAT Entertainment===
#SERVICE 1:0:1:1b9:12d:2be:1040000:0:0:0:

for example. Like I said, im going to take a look tomorow.

Edit: is post post #18 close to the mark. The reason im asking is I may put my (moderate) coding skills to the test.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What I mean is, what section of lamedb is relevent to each channel in the bouquet. IE. what part of lamedb relates to
#NAME Arabsat
#SERVICE 1:64:618:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:
#DESCRIPTION ===ARABSAT Entertainment===
#SERVICE 1:0:1:1b9:12d:2be:1040000:0:0:0:

for example. Like I said, im going to take a look tomorow.

yes mate all of that and the rest is all in the lame db it hold all that information
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top