linsladeboy
Member
- Joined
- May 24, 2010
- Messages
- 146
- Reaction score
- 2
- Points
- 18
- Age
- 66
Dear all,
Can someone please confirm if following is feasible:
My Italian mother has an active HUMAX 5600S Tivusat receiver and I have a Technomate 5402HD receiver.
If I purchased a Tivusat smartcard ONLY and activated it in my mother's Tivusat receiver( I have an italian codice fiscale), would I be then be able to clear channels by inserting smartcard in card slot of my Technomate receiver or would I still need to purchase a CAM for card to operate properly.
Can someone please confirm if following is feasible:
My Italian mother has an active HUMAX 5600S Tivusat receiver and I have a Technomate 5402HD receiver.
If I purchased a Tivusat smartcard ONLY and activated it in my mother's Tivusat receiver( I have an italian codice fiscale), would I be then be able to clear channels by inserting smartcard in card slot of my Technomate receiver or would I still need to purchase a CAM for card to operate properly.