Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Technomate TM Nano SE M2 Plus Stock Firmware (2016 version)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oliver.M.
  • Start date Start date
O

Oliver.M.

Guest
Hi All!

I recently upgraded the firmware on my TM Nano SE M2 Plus to a different distribution and would now like to return it back to the stock firmware. Unfortunately i cannot find a copy of this on the Technomate website and can only find the "downloadtmsw.com" website. Some of these firmware's do work but I cannot find the one I want.
The one I would like to reinstall is from 2016 (Tjis was the version that had a wallpaper with trees and river in the image). Does anybody have a copy of this firmware? Thank you!

All the best
Oliver.
 
There is no "stock firmware". You are describing an older OpenVix image. Hopefully someone has it. It won't have plugin feeds.

When Technomate sell their receivers, they normally have the 4D image on it, but you've discounted that image.
 
Hello!

Thank you for your help. Yes the box was running one of the discontinued 4D images... Do you know what the difference between the TM Nano SE M2 Plus and the TM Nano SE Plus boxes are? whenever I looked in the About menu on my box it never displayed anything about the M2 in the name of my receiver? Are the images cross compatible?

Thanks again for you help

All the best, Oliver.
 
Ah yep, I see... Thank you.

Ill have a look at the links you have provided and see what I can do!
I'm suddenly not 100% sure what my receiver was running, I know the software was from 2016 but i can't see anything from this year anywhere online. Is it possible it was running software from a previous generation of TM Nano SE - or maybe even a Technomate custom image?

I don't know what year the TM Nano SE M2 Plus was released so ill have to do a bit of digging online.

Anyway, thank you for your help!

All the best,
Oliver.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top