Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Technomate twin 4k help please

drummer123

New member
Joined
Jul 23, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi, I'm a new user.

I have a technomate twin 4k box. I am trying to open the box with Filezilla. I have the IP address of the box and entered root as the user and left the password blank. But it says the password is incorrect. I have no idea what the password might be. Is there any way I can find the password??

Thanks for any help that can be given.

Kind Regards

Insecure server, it does not support FTP over TLS.
Command: USER root
Response: 331 Please specify the password.
Command: PASS
Response: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server
 
You must set a password and use it. Cannot be blank.
Go to: Menu > Setup > Network > Password setup
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top