Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] TeleText subtitles delayed when viewing recordings

panch

New member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
49
Location
Odense, Denmark
Hi,

This problem has been around since I started using OpenViX in the beginning of the year, so it is not new. I hope to get some attention on the possible bug with this report.

The problem is, that TeleTexted subtitles are delayed 4-5 seconds when viewing a recording. If you view the movie live, there is no delay.
It seems like it doesn't find any DVB subtitles, which is why I usually ue the teletexted ones.

I can be helpful in providing test .ts files for debugging if desired.

Thanks in advance
 
First of all: TTsubtitles have a much better quality then DVB-titles, so you really should prefer them.
Having said that: not all providers send them with the correct timings, as you experience now. That's the reason they are fine on live-TV (they will be shown the moment they are being received), but as there is no timing information there are issues on playback.
Luckily there is hope for you: just play a bit with the subtitle delay settings for when timing lacks.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top