Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-3T COMBO] Temperature and Fan Control

  • Thread starter Thread starter uggitt
  • Start date Start date
U

uggitt

Guest
Hi,

I think my box maybe overheating and wanted to check the temperature and how fat the fan was going.

If I go to the Temperature and Fan Control settings there is only settings for Fan Control.

This is a slider for Fan PWM and Standby Fan PWM.

I have set the Fan PWM to halfway but have no idea of the speed but I am more interested in the temperature to see if the box is getting hot. Screenshot Attached.

Is there meant to be a temperature display or a fan speed details in rpm?

If there is not is there anyway of checking the temperature of the box

Thanks in advance
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_19_5208_812_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_19_5208_812_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    30 KB · Views: 11
It is a 2 pin connection, so no speed measurements.

Turn up your standby fan speed. Setting up a power timer to put STB into deep standby would be good too.
 
Thank you for the quick reply

I will do it now and hope it helps
 
If there is not is there anyway of checking the temperature of the box

Thanks in advance

If you have a look in Menu>Information>About, that will show your system temperature.
 
Did you scroll right down to the bottom of the page?

If it is not there then perhaps it is just not available for that receiver.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top