Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] tempfancontrol (2.0+git3) plugin

purenirvana

New member
Joined
May 29, 2012
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,

I think this is the right forum section to ask this. Would someone be kind enough to upload the ipk of the tempfancontrol plugin that is usually available on the feeds? It's a long story as to why I need this and why I'm using an old image, but on the older image version there is no tempfancontrol plugin that I require. It is in fact included on the newer images, but there is a reason behind me not using these.

Alternatively, is there a way I can download this from a box with a newer image where it is already installed? Or could someone tell me where the ipk files are downloaded to on the newer images when a plugin is downloaded from the feeds? I could lift it from there then.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!

pn
 
Hi,

I think this is the right forum section to ask this. Would someone be kind enough to upload the ipk of the tempfancontrol plugin that is usually available on the feeds? It's a long story as to why I need this and why I'm using an old image, but on the older image version there is no tempfancontrol plugin that I require. It is in fact included on the newer images, but there is a reason behind me not using these.

Alternatively, is there a way I can download this from a box with a newer image where it is already installed? Or could someone tell me where the ipk files are downloaded to on the newer images when a plugin is downloaded from the feeds? I could lift it from there then.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!

pn

You could download it from the feeds using a newer image but if it needs any specific dependencies or drivers you may not be able to use it on a older image.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk HD
 
Thanks Phoenix!

If I download it from the feeds on a newer image where does the file get stored? If I know the location of the ipk when it gets downloaded, I can just ftp it off the newer image and onto the older one (drivers and dependencies granted).
 
Thanks Phoenix!

If I download it from the feeds on a newer image where does the file get stored? If I know the location of the ipk when it gets downloaded, I can just ftp it off the newer image and onto the older one (drivers and dependencies granted).

If you know the full name of the plugin you can download it wi a telnet session, the .ipk will be saved to the /tmp/ directory on your HDD.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk HD
 
Thanks again Pheonix!

I'll check the /tmp directory. I didn't look here as I thought the automatic install done immediately after downloading from the feeds would delete the ipk.

If it's not there, is there a tutorial somewhere that gives the telnet commands to d/l directly from the feeds? I've done a quick search but I didn't find what I wanted.
 
If you downloaded it from the feeds it won't have saved the .ipk as you correctly assumed those are deleted once installed, you would need to download it with a telnet session and a command similar to these.

Code:
opkg download enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker

Code:
opkg download enigma2-plugin-extensions-backupsuite
 
feeds are down at the moment
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top