X
XabiX
Guest
Hello,
I have a DVB-T tuner and in order to be able to find channels within the channel scan, the transponders need to be updated. This obviously affects all type of boxes that are used within France (not many have a Terrestrial tuner)
Here is what I have added:
<terrestrial name="France TNT(fr)" flags="5">
<transponder centre_frequency="546166000" bandwidth="0" constellation="3" />
<transponder centre_frequency="586166000" bandwidth="0" constellation="3" />
<transponder centre_frequency="602166000" bandwidth="0" constellation="3" />
<transponder centre_frequency="618166000" bandwidth="0" constellation="3" />
<transponder centre_frequency="650166000" bandwidth="0" constellation="3" />
<transponder centre_frequency="674166000" bandwidth="0" constellation="3" />
<transponder centre_frequency="770166000" bandwidth="0" constellation="3" />
</terrestrial>
Would be nice if this can be added within a patch so everyone will benefit from it.
Thanks
XabiX
I have a DVB-T tuner and in order to be able to find channels within the channel scan, the transponders need to be updated. This obviously affects all type of boxes that are used within France (not many have a Terrestrial tuner)
Here is what I have added:
<terrestrial name="France TNT(fr)" flags="5">
<transponder centre_frequency="546166000" bandwidth="0" constellation="3" />
<transponder centre_frequency="586166000" bandwidth="0" constellation="3" />
<transponder centre_frequency="602166000" bandwidth="0" constellation="3" />
<transponder centre_frequency="618166000" bandwidth="0" constellation="3" />
<transponder centre_frequency="650166000" bandwidth="0" constellation="3" />
<transponder centre_frequency="674166000" bandwidth="0" constellation="3" />
<transponder centre_frequency="770166000" bandwidth="0" constellation="3" />
</terrestrial>
Would be nice if this can be added within a patch so everyone will benefit from it.
Thanks
XabiX