Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Text editing issues on recent releases

  • Thread starter Thread starter satnav
  • Start date Start date
S

satnav

Guest
I have found for the past week at least that the ability to input text has changed!

If I use my ultimo qwerty type RC keypad that works fine but if I use the normal numeric keys on TV side of RC that's all they type 0 to 9 i.e you cant tab repeatedly through the on screen characters that are displayed you just get a row of the key number typed instead. :confused:

Hope that's clear cant give you a screen shot as find files has stopped working from here.

Another typing issue I experienced when I tried the PLI skin you cant type anything. Reverting back to the vix skin I still had the issue I had to re-flash and not use backup files to restore the function, using backup settings it still failed after a re-flash. So sorry I don't have any logs etc. :cool:
 
5555 screen shot

5555 typing screen shot attached
 

Attachments

  • screenshot (16).webp
    screenshot (16).webp
    29 KB · Views: 19
more screen shot

Odd it leaves the key selection on exit!
 

Attachments

  • screenshot (17).webp
    screenshot (17).webp
    28 KB · Views: 11
AW: Text editing issues on recent releases

hi,
you must configure the Text input style in the RC settings.

ciao

Gesendet von meinem GT-P1000 mit Tapatalk 2
 
Thanks.
i have gone through all settings sorry cant find where is it exactly please?
 
another feature, coded be me :D, vu do not seem to want to allow this by default.

lol, we really should make more of a song and dance about your included features as they seem to be getting lost in the crowd lately. but then again i know you dont create your features just for praise.
 
as they seem to be getting lost in the crowd lately
if lately means 2 years (and that's all that I know of), i'd agree...
too many features, improvements, rewrites & bug fixes without credit where it's due.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top