Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

The audio automatic level control plugin

  • Thread starter Thread starter leecovuk
  • Start date Start date
L

leecovuk

Guest
Hello,

I got my VU+ Duo today and it is quite a culture shock after a Technomate 6900! Not least the community support which seems very extensive.

I seem to have fundamentally got it working, and have chosen the latest ViX image which is why I am posting here. I am assuming the audio automatic level control plugin is specific to the ViX images; if not, feel free to move this topic elsewhere.

From looking at the plugin's options, am I right in thinking it can process both MP2 and AC3 audio?

Secondly, how can I test or verify that the plugin is doing anything? I am currently not sure if it is.

Many thanks,
Lee
UK
 
I don't seem to be able to edit my post, but to clarify, the actual name of the plugin is:
Automatic Volume Adjustment

(yes, I have enabled it)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top