Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] The LCD4Linux display is corrupted when playing a record...

  • Thread starter Thread starter bjorntj
  • Start date Start date
B

bjorntj

Guest
As you can see from my image, the elements on the display os overlaying each other when watching a recording... The display looks OK when watching live TV...
Can I fix this myself? And if so, how?
(this is a clean install done today...)


Regards.

BTJ


a8a9avaz.jpg
 
Same problem tomorrow I will sort it out as I had this happen before I will let you know how to correct this then mate
 
Hi,
have you checked the configuration. When you open the plugin press blue twice to get to the configuration of the display during playing media files.

ciao
 
Ok, I have fixed it myself, thx for the "guide"... :) But this is also a bug and should be fixed in the image itself.....

BTJ
 
Last edited by a moderator:
How did you fix this as mine is the same

Sent from my A700 using Tapatalk
 
I just did what was suggested... I just went in to the LCD4Linux settings menu and pressed blue button twice...
Found the Clock setting and changed alignment to left and moved Position down.....

BTJ
 
Hi,
Can this or is there anything like this plugin for the Solo2 boxes?
the plugin can also be used with a Solo2/Uno/Duo/Ulitmo. The problem is that you need a supported display. Another possibility is that you have a tablet pc then you can set LCD4Linux to generate an picture only and you tablet must display this picture.

ciao
 
Hi,

the plugin can also be used with a Solo2/Uno/Duo/Ulitmo. The problem is that you need a supported display. Another possibility is that you have a tablet pc then you can set LCD4Linux to generate an picture only and you tablet must display this picture.

ciao

Brilliant I'll take a look, are there any online guides or tutorials available do you know.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi,
Brilliant I'll take a look, are there any online guides or tutorials available do you know.
only in German I am afraid. Will it help?

But for a test you can install it, configure the display to be picture only with let´s say 1024x600 and then take a look with a browser. After that it is simple playing with the options. Supported displays are Duo2, small china DPF and some old Samsung DPFs which are hard to get now.

ciao
 
just try http://IP address BOX/lcd4linux/config.Everything you change can be viewed immediatly.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top