Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

The Mrs cooked my tm-nano - led flash red and green

adcad

New member
Joined
Mar 27, 2012
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
42
Well the wife wanted everything hidden in a cupboard so I did as i was told and put microPC, Xbox 360 and Tm-nano in cupboard with an IR receiver on top Popped a few holes in the back for ventilation checked the heat in there every couple of days everything was fine for two weeks but on the hottest day of the year she puts all three on and closes the cupboard doors, we all know how hot 360s get (apart from the mrs apparently) and i think its fried my tm-nano :confused:. The boot logo comes up then nothing and the little led starts to flash red and green anyway I have tried disconnecting everything and re-flashing and also re-flashed the bootloader but still the same thing. Is it a gonner?
 
If you have an HDD in there try unplugging it and re flashing.
 
sorry I should of said i disconnected everything inc the HDD...
 
Yep, these manufacturers should do more extensive reliability checking, I would gladly put forward my father in law ... He can break any piece of technology:)

Have to say all my lounge equipment is hidden..... But there is also a fan in the bottom of the cabinet ... Which helps to cool things down.... Although at night I frequently drop the cabinet doors when we go to bed to get the temperature down faster.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top