Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] "Timeout for tuner lock" when using Auto Bouquets Maker

  • Thread starter Thread starter pdlee
  • Start date Start date
P

pdlee

Guest
Hi, I'm helping a friend to set up a brand new Vu+ Duo but I'm having a problem with Auto Bouquets Maker which won't complete and shows a "timeout for tuner lock" message.

There are two feeds coming into the box, both tuners are set to 28.2E (with configuration mode set to simple, mode set to simple) no recordings are in progress and the Apollo version and all settings are absolutely identical to my own Duo on which Auto Bouquets Maker works fine.

I haven't yet tried reflashing the image but will do if it could help? I wondered if there could be a problem with the dish or cabling?

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.
 
You should try disabling tuner a then run it then disable tuner b then run it, this will show you if one of your cables are faulty or if your lnb is slightly off, a lot of people find they can lock the frequency on one feed and not another pointing to dish alignment or lnb fault.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top