Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Ultra] Timer Conflict

khan888

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Nottingham
Hi

Trying to add timers before a scheduled timer has already been added I keep getting 'Timer sanity error'. For example I have 2 timers for Thursday at 8 and 8.30 on E4 but I get the error when I add a timer on any day and time before this, I can add timers after without a issue.

I'm using the confluence skin and a single satellite tuner

Thanks

EDIT: I've noticed the error only occurs when I'm adding 2 timers for the same programme on the same channel
 

Attachments

  • Timer Conflict.webp
    Timer Conflict.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
would it be possible 1 sat feed is not working if getting sanity error?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top