S
sheppy124
Guest
Hi Guys,
Just got the box, very impressed, great service from WOS, got with Hard drive and vix pre-installed
Have sorted channels
have sorted epg
I am struggling a bit with the timers and auto timers as I set them, is there a guide any where. They seem similar to ones I had on a topfield box a few years ago. However I need have something for other users to reference and i need to understand it first myself.
Or is a different timer plug in around.
Any help appreciated
Sheppy124
Just got the box, very impressed, great service from WOS, got with Hard drive and vix pre-installed
Have sorted channels
have sorted epg
I am struggling a bit with the timers and auto timers as I set them, is there a guide any where. They seem similar to ones I had on a topfield box a few years ago. However I need have something for other users to reference and i need to understand it first myself.
Or is a different timer plug in around.
Any help appreciated
Sheppy124