Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Timer issue

smp8

Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
58
Hi

Using a Vu Duo 2 with box image 5.1.22 and internal hard drive.

I've had this issue for the last lot of image updates. If I set up a recording and go in and change the times so that it only partially records the programme then the box is stuck in a recording mode until I reboot the box. The partial recording is fine and the box isn't actually recording anything, but all the other channels are greyed out and unavailable while the channel I had been recording on is in red. All subsequent recordings fail.

Anyone any ideas?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top