Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Timer not recording correct channel

CS10

New member
Joined
Jun 17, 2013
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
41
Hi all.
This has happened a few times to me now so I thought I'd see if anyone else has same issue.

I set an autotimer up for smackdown, on a Friday night on sky sports 3 hd.

When I come to play it, everything looks like its recorded, but its actually recorded sky sports 1 hd instead of 3 hd.

When I look at the hard drive, it all indicates 3 hd, as does the timer history.

anyone else had issues?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top