Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] Timer question

flanzer

New member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
0
So I'm getting used to my newly acquired box. Last night I set Top Gear to record only using the timer (20:00-21:00), as I was going to miss most of it! The missus set Dancing on Ice to zap at 20:30.

So I'm watching a bit of Top Gear at 20:29 or so, waiting for Dancing on Ice to zap, but all that appears is a rotating VIX logo in the top left corner and nothing happened. It didn't zap. In fact none of the remote control commands were working. I had to reboot from the AC.

Anyone know what might have happened here?

Thanks
 
I have a similar problem as the rotating vix logo randomly appears in the top left of the screen. This occurs mostly when playing recordings and playback freezes for a short period while this happens. Could this be due to the system trying to reconnect to a dropped internet connection?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks
 
First of all, build 808 is an antique now, so I recommend that you USB flash to Apollo 142 - you will find guides on here to help you if you haven't done this before.

Have you mounted the HDD? Have you setup both tuners?

If you are new to all this, don't worry, there is plenty of help available to you!
 
at the moment I would use apollo 131 or 137 until recording issues are resolved and you will also need to update the bootloader first, if your new and not sure how to, there are guides available or plenty of support from members
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top