Tried several times last night to get 3 tuners working on 28e but no-go then at 21:00 I noticed that all 3 tuners were working but it only lasted for a few mins then it went back to two tuners with a recording running on the tuner for the motor dish, channel 4 (28e), and a zap on on one of the discovery channels I think, also on 28e (wasn't taking much notice it was something the old lady wanted to watch), leaving a tuner on the fixed dish vacant but it would still not let me add a recording on any channels on 28e.
Tried getting 3 recordings running again which worked and box was showing 3 tuners in use, the channels on 28e were bbc 1 and sky news + Anixe on 19e, can't recall exact name, it was the first FTA I spotted.
Also tried altering some of the settings for preferred tuners but no difference, they were all still on default settings.