Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET10x00] Timers disappearing

adm

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2014
Messages
1,767
Reaction score
18
Points
38
Location
Southend on Sea, UK
Last night (22 Apr) I upgraded to 6.5.003 via the software update method.

This morning I noticed that the only two timers manually created as reoccurring have gone missing. They are no longer in the list of timers. I have these timers to tune into BBC One HD and Sky's IEPG channel each morning to fetch the over the air Freeview (terrestrial) and Sky's FTA (satellite) EPG .

All my other timers are set by autotimers and all these were still present.

It may just be a coincidence that the two timers have disappeared around the same time as the 6.5.003 update but it may be worth others checking to see if they see the same.
 
I doubt it. Software update doesn't touch the xml file.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top