Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Timeshift pause rewind question?

mickyblueys

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
1,086
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Newcastle upon Tyne
Running latest vix build 373. Please don't chew my head off if this has been covered before I've looked but can't find an answer.
When I timeshift I can pause live TV no problem, I can rewind from live TV also. But when I pause live TV then press rewind it doesn't want to know. I have to press play again and then rewind. I can't rewind from a paused state.:confused:.is this correct.....surely I should be able to pause and then rewind if I need to. It is just a nuisance.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Not that's it's an issue for me (I hadn't even noticed til your post) - but I can confirm the same behavior here.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top