Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Timeshift problem when trying to rewind and play

  • Thread starter Thread starter roywoods
  • Start date Start date
R

roywoods

Guest
Hi,

I'm using OpenVIX and think it's brilliant except for a few little niggles.

One is when trying to rewind a live program. I can rewind OK, but once I reach the point at which I want to start play, hitting the play button (or the OK button) frequently puts me back to real time, or a position well after the point to where I rewound. I have to keep trying and eventually after 3 or 4 attemptsit will actually start playing at the point to which I rewound.

Has anybody else had this problem? Any suggestions how to fix it?

Thanks
Roy
 
hi mate when I asked andyblac said this

as there is no index references as the file is ever growing, try pressing >> (fast foraward) to exit rewind, it may help, i think this a driver issue, so it may effect different boxes differently.
 
how can u get it to rewind live tv, what settings do u use?

Menu/setup/system/time shift settings.
Settings are pretty self explanatory.
When enabled the program you are watching records - this allows you to pause and rewind.
"Automatically start time shift after" setting lets you set the time that recording starts after you switch (zap) to a new channel. It stops your HDD immediately saving if you are just flicking through the channels. Best to give it at least 4 seconds. These recordings are temporary unless you press record - then you have a few options.


Tapatalker
 
ok thanks, still learning something new about this box everyday
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top