P
puschi
Guest
Hi
I'm using VIX3.0.343 without permanent timeshift.
If i use timeshift and press the pause button to stop playing, the timeshift window on the left upper corner is shown (with pause or play icon, timeshift time and total time).
If i start playing again, it works, but the timeshift window is still there (shows the play icon and time).
I can press exit, menu, epg-info, ok or some other key's, the window is allways there on the top of all other windows.
No automatic hide after a timeout if i play again.
Is there a setting to hide the window (direct or after a timeout), if i press the play button
or is this a bug?
thanks
I'm using VIX3.0.343 without permanent timeshift.
If i use timeshift and press the pause button to stop playing, the timeshift window on the left upper corner is shown (with pause or play icon, timeshift time and total time).
If i start playing again, it works, but the timeshift window is still there (shows the play icon and time).
I can press exit, menu, epg-info, ok or some other key's, the window is allways there on the top of all other windows.
No automatic hide after a timeout if i play again.
Is there a setting to hide the window (direct or after a timeout), if i press the play button
or is this a bug?
thanks