L
linus
Guest
Hello, i have just found a timeshifting problem on the .37.
I do not know if it was there before but i could reproduce it every time.
1) press pause to start timeshifting and wait how log has you want (it work even with a short pause or a long)
2) press play
3) forward and return to "play". That is to say, forward enouth go back to "live".
Then, you could no more do backward. (perhaps it's normal, but i would prefer that the timesfhifting continue, because if you forward to much, you could not go back, you lose your timeshift...)
But, you could not put "pause" any more.
I have to press "stop" then i could do it again.
It's like it stop the timeshifting but not really stop in fact. So you could not go back, but you could not pause any more except if you press stop (or perhaps change channel)
I come from the .36 with online update (i do not know if it change something or not)
Thank's
I do not know if it was there before but i could reproduce it every time.
1) press pause to start timeshifting and wait how log has you want (it work even with a short pause or a long)
2) press play
3) forward and return to "play". That is to say, forward enouth go back to "live".
Then, you could no more do backward. (perhaps it's normal, but i would prefer that the timesfhifting continue, because if you forward to much, you could not go back, you lose your timeshift...)
But, you could not put "pause" any more.
I have to press "stop" then i could do it again.
It's like it stop the timeshifting but not really stop in fact. So you could not go back, but you could not pause any more except if you press stop (or perhaps change channel)
I come from the .36 with online update (i do not know if it change something or not)
Thank's
Last edited by a moderator:


