Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

TM-800 HD owners to kindly return their product

  • Thread starter Thread starter jusaju
  • Start date Start date
I bought one from ebay from a "world of sat 1" i assumed that was you. Anyway i need another receiver which has had the jtaggng done and is "ready" without the known issues. Do you have one in stock? I paid £249 for mine delivered.
 
I bought one from ebay from a "world of sat 1" i assumed that was you. Anyway i need another receiver which has had the jtaggng done and is "ready" without the known issues. Do you have one in stock? I paid £249 for mine delivered.

Yes in stock, all our orders over £50 are free UK delivery. It will be latest version with Jtagging done ;)
 
Hello,

I have two questions.
1. What do I do if I cannot find the receipt? I bought the receiver here in Dublin, from a Technomate reseller. I'll see if they can give me a duplicate, but I don't have high hopes.
2. I see big red warnings in the downloads thread, that such and such images are for JTagged receivers only. Does this apply to official downloads from technomatelinux.co.uk? I don't see any warnings on their website.

My receiver is running an old image from August. Doesn't have PVR, or other cool features that have been added recently, and it has problems with image/audio synchronization.

Thanks,
JP
 
Hello,

I have two questions.
1. What do I do if I cannot find the receipt? I bought the receiver here in Dublin, from a Technomate reseller. I'll see if they can give me a duplicate, but I don't have high hopes.
2. I see big red warnings in the downloads thread, that such and such images are for JTagged receivers only. Does this apply to official downloads from technomatelinux.co.uk? I don't see any warnings on their website.

My receiver is running an old image from August. Doesn't have PVR, or other cool features that have been added recently, and it has problems with image/audio synchronization.

Thanks,
JP

Just dont flash a non jtagged box with a jtagged image for your own safety and i would give tm a call and explain this to them and see what they have to say. They may even offer to jtag it anyway
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top