Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

TM-Nano2 Super - Slow network performance

avatar7

Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2010
Messages
174
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
42
Hi,

I have got my TM-Nano2 Super from the site sponsor.

However I am having network difficulties and I experiencing freezing with softcams.

If you look at my ping results the results are so high and I think that is the reason why my softcams loose connectivity and causes picture to freeze momentarily.

My pings look like this:

64 bytes from 10.0.1.20: icmp_seq=16 ttl=64 time=134.148 ms
64 bytes from 10.0.1.20: icmp_seq=17 ttl=64 time=79.308 ms
64 bytes from 10.0.1.20: icmp_seq=18 ttl=64 time=275.556 ms
64 bytes from 10.0.1.20: icmp_seq=19 ttl=64 time=18.157 ms
64 bytes from 10.0.1.20: icmp_seq=20 ttl=64 time=40.222 ms
64 bytes from 10.0.1.20: icmp_seq=21 ttl=64 time=187.281 ms
64 bytes from 10.0.1.20: icmp_seq=22 ttl=64 time=268.882 ms
64 bytes from 10.0.1.20: icmp_seq=23 ttl=64 time=26.895 ms
64 bytes from 10.0.1.20: icmp_seq=24 ttl=64 time=74.651 ms
64 bytes from 10.0.1.20: icmp_seq=25 ttl=64 time=32.404 ms
64 bytes from 10.0.1.20: icmp_seq=26 ttl=64 time=115.934 ms
64 bytes from 10.0.1.20: icmp_seq=27 ttl=64 time=49.184 ms
64 bytes from 10.0.1.20: icmp_seq=28 ttl=64 time=6.823 ms
Request timeout for icmp_seq 29
64 bytes from 10.0.1.20: icmp_seq=29 ttl=64 time=1087.284 ms
64 bytes from 10.0.1.20: icmp_seq=30 ttl=64 time=1124.021 ms
64 bytes from 10.0.1.20: icmp_seq=31 ttl=64 time=228.991 ms
64 bytes from 10.0.1.20: icmp_seq=32 ttl=64 time=174.167 ms
64 bytes from 10.0.1.20: icmp_seq=33 ttl=64 time=13.538 ms
64 bytes from 10.0.1.20: icmp_seq=34 ttl=64 time=91.358 ms
64 bytes from 10.0.1.20: icmp_seq=35 ttl=64 time=17.595 ms
64 bytes from 10.0.1.20: icmp_seq=36 ttl=64 time=531.762 ms
64 bytes from 10.0.1.20: icmp_seq=37 ttl=64 time=448.347 ms

Anyone may know reason why. I have this connected to Airport extreme. Previously I had the VU+ Duo which I ever had a problem with.

Tried the usual rebooting everything etc but nothing.

Thanks
 
It has been hard wired all this time into my AirPort Extreme router.
 
Ok I have found the answer to my problem.

It was CCcam that was the problem. I tried using version 2.1.4 and 2.2 which both caused these problems with freezing.

As soon as I started using CCcam version 2.3 then everything became fine.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top