Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-SINGLE] TM800 kernel and rootfs

  • Thread starter Thread starter satfreaked63
  • Start date Start date
S

satfreaked63

Guest
Hello good afternoon evrybody,
I have a Technomate TM800 and want to flash the Openvix version 3.2.027
First question is : it says TM single so is this suitable for the TM 800?
Second quiestion is : for as far as I know is that you have to flash/update with a file that's called TM800_update.bin
but if I download that openvix version I get a kernel.bin and a rootfs.bin so wich one to use or both in a certain order?
Can be this is a stupid question so sorry for that but any helping answer will do ;)
Greetings to you all
 
There is no Vix image for the TM800. Support for it by TM stopped a few years back.
 
There is no Vix image for the TM800. Support for it by TM stopped a few years back.

Okay that's a shame,so nothing to do with a TM800? I'll have to buy another box? Anyway thanx for the quick answer and ciao.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top