Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Torrent client

  • Thread starter Thread starter raedkuwait
  • Start date Start date
there is if using vix its in the feeds

but why you wanna 1 use torrents they are pants and 2 use the duo to do it

use a computer
 
Have to disagree with you on this one. I use the transmission plugin and it works flawlessly. It is so simple to setup and use.
 
Have to disagree with you on this one. I use the transmission plugin and it works flawlessly. It is so simple to setup and use.

in comparisson to NZb's Torrents are pants as they rely on P2P NzB's dont

and you get full internet speeds on NZB's
 
It would be interesting to see if a NZB Client could be installed and how it would perfrom.

Just need to get sabnzb built and installed for the boxes ... But not sure whether the processors etc would be up to the job :confused:

As for torrents, sorry, But I agree with silver. Would prefer to just use a pc on the (very) odd occasion I would need to use a torrent. Would much prefer a http/nntp download to any other...
 
Just need to get sabnzb built and installed for the boxes ... But not sure whether the processors etc would be up to the job :confused:

As for torrents, sorry, But I agree with silver. Would prefer to just use a pc on the (very) odd occasion I would need to use a torrent. Would much prefer a http/nntp download to any other...

been meaning to ask andy if pli have added that

as when i was building VIX i found sabnzbd and NZBget being added to the build recipie
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top